Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tech198

Cancelled
Original poster
Mar 21, 2011
Is it supposed to take this long? There is no progress indicator, so how long should one wait till they show in Yosemite ?

I'm transferring PDF's onto my iPad, and unfortunately now, Apple makes u use iBooks so they show up in the Books section under your device in iTunes.

I have about 900 files.... and adding 1 appears instantly, so its not a problem of not adding...... I believe its either a rendering issue, or something else why they don't display in iBooks when you "add to library"

I've been waiting a good 45 minutes and noting appearing..... I would of actually thought APple would of had some sort of indication of progress...

I must sync them over with Itunes, as these PDF's (scanned magazines) are to big to email...

I have tried clearing all iBooks related .plist and cache files. Restarted Mac, but no good.. Anyone know a better way/solution?

Tech198

Cancelled
Original poster
Mar 21, 2011
I got them over... seems in latest version of iTunes, Apples changed the behavior back.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.