iBooks upload to iCloud

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by WigWag Workshop, Sep 30, 2015.

1. WigWag Workshop macrumors 6502

WigWag Workshop

Feb 3, 2011
    Central Ohio (Born and Raised in SE WI)
    Good Day Folks!

I have a lot of magazines and books, (not purchased from iTunes). How to I get these added to iCloud? My iPad is only a 16gig model. I would like to access all my content when I am away from home, or even from home without have to constantly add and remove due to space limitations.

I only have the Free 5 gig at the moment, but will upgrade my account once I know how to do this.

Thank You in advance for your help,

2. Bino1970 macrumors newbie

Nov 5, 2014
    New York City
    Hello, I don't know if this is because I am using the latest Beta, but when I opened iBooks today i got a surprise. All of my books, including the epubs that weren't purchased via iBooks were uploaded to iCloud. I opened iBooks on my iPhone and iPad and there they were. It used to be only the epubs I bought from iBooks that were uploaded to iCloud. This is great. This must be new or I just missed it.
  3. BradWould macrumors 6502

Apr 11, 2015
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    This feature is included in the 9.3 beta. So you could join the public beta program or wait until 9.3 drops. I haven't run into any issues using the beta but you are taking a risk if it is your only phone.