iBooks upload to iCloud

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by WigWag Workshop, Sep 30, 2015.

1. WigWag Workshop macrumors 6502

WigWag Workshop

Good Day Folks!

I have a lot of magazines and books, (not purchased from iTunes). How to I get these added to iCloud? My iPad is only a 16gig model. I would like to access all my content when I am away from home, or even from home without have to constantly add and remove due to space limitations.

I only have the Free 5 gig at the moment, but will upgrade my account once I know how to do this.

Thank You in advance for your help,

-Steven

2. Bino1970 macrumors newbie

Hello, I don't know if this is because I am using the latest Beta, but when I opened iBooks today i got a surprise. All of my books, including the epubs that weren't purchased via iBooks were uploaded to iCloud. I opened iBooks on my iPhone and iPad and there they were. It used to be only the epubs I bought from iBooks that were uploaded to iCloud. This is great. This must be new or I just missed it.

3. BradWould macrumors 6502

BradWould

This feature is included in the 9.3 beta. So you could join the public beta program or wait until 9.3 drops. I haven't run into any issues using the beta but you are taking a risk if it is your only phone.