iBooks will support PDF

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Carinay, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Carinay macrumors newbie

Carinay

Recently, Apple announces that its iBook will soon support PDF.
    That means, we Mac users can view PDF ebooks on our iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. That’s great! :clap:But I am still not sure it could help wrap text automatically. I ever like to use PDF to ePub Converter to transfer PDF ebooks to iPad. Maybe that means, I never need PDF to EPub Converter anymore?

2. Razeus macrumors 603

Crap. 2 days before the WWDC announcement, I just bought ReaddleDocs too. :mad:

3. abdul55 macrumors newbie

ebooks

Thats a great news for us(iphone users).

www.ipadbookcenter.com this is a very good site for ebooks for iphone.U can download unlimited books from here when u are a registered member of this site.

4. peapody macrumors 68040

peapody

Stanza opens pdfs, and organizes them too. That being a free application, I still purchased docs to go and iannotate. If iBooks is like stanza, it will be just your basic reader and organizer. You would still have to go to other apps to get some more functionality. Looking forward to seeing what apple has in store though.

5. opticalserenity macrumors 6502a

6. MadDog31 macrumors 6502a

I think it's with iOS 4 on the 24th.

7. lily69 macrumors regular

This was announce a while ago, will see how it does. For now, good reader and united reader serve me quite well for pdf reading/storage needs.