iBookstore - Missing Book & Possible To Change Cover

Discussion in 'iPad' started by HelixOmnimedia, Aug 26, 2011.

1. HelixOmnimedia macrumors 6502a

HelixOmnimedia

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

Hey,

I have two questions:

Can you change the cover of a book that you've purchased? Or edit it? Reason I'm asking is, a series of book I've purchased, book 9s cover is a different size, which makes it sit out awakeardly from the rest.
    Yes it's an OCD type question.

Second.
    There's another series of books (15 total) I'd like to buy, but books 1, 3, 6 and 11 are missing from the store.
    Why is this?
    I know the rest are available from
    Amazon and other eBook suppliers but would rather purchase them through iTunes/iBookstore.

Thanks for any advice or help.

:: Sent From iPhone ::

2. Ecoh macrumors 6502a

Ecoh

There was a book missing from a series I was reading. Every other e-book store had it. I sent an email to Apple and got a vague answer back that really had no information but that they would look into putting the book in the store. A week later the missing book appeared in the iBook store. I then got an email asking if I was a happy Apple customer and if my problem had been resolved to my satisfaction.

I would just suggest you send an email to Apple customer service, they will answer.

3. accessoriesguy macrumors 6502a

Best answer ever!

4. Zcott macrumors 68020

Changing a book's cover is the same as changing album artwork. Right click, get info, then paste in your new cover.

5. HelixOmnimedia thread starter macrumors 6502a

HelixOmnimedia

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

What address did you contact them through?

I emailed and got a reply to read the FAQ on iBooks. I don't even think they read the email.