ibookstore opening before april 3?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by frunkis54, Mar 15, 2010.

1. frunkis54 macrumors 65816

frunkis54

any chance they will open up a ibookstore section in itunes before april 3 so we can decide what books we want to have on our ipads first.

thank you who ever fixed title :)

2. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

Not likely with Apple.

Also your thread titles lacks a certain amount of information as it is quite too general.

3. bbydon macrumors 6502a

I think the ibook store will be ipad only, so it won't be much good with out the ipad.
    Thats just my guess by the way. I don't know either way if it will be available for iphones or ipod touches.

4. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

There'll most likely be an iPhone version at some point. It'd be a waste of effort if there wasn't.

5. pagansoul macrumors 65816

pagansoul

It would be wonderful if Apple makes it available to read your books off your computer like Amazon and BN have for the PC right away. If they do, that can sell a lot of books ahead of time. I don't think it would hurt ipad sales because I read plenty of books on my Mac right now and I don't think the sale of books is what Apple is after but the sale of the device. Plus it would give people a chance to see how it is set up instead of having us crowd each other in the stores testing on April 3rd.

6. frunkis54 thread starter macrumors 65816

frunkis54

right now i don't care about reading it on my macbook i just want to look in itunes and see what would be available of what i would like to read.

its not that big of a deal if i have to wait till the ipad is in my hand to go through the bookstore.