Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jova007

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 20, 2005
Minneapolis
Hey guys.. not sure if this is a real issue or not, but a friend of mine unlocked my iphone with iBrickr and PXL.. and installed "Installer".. I got the NES rom to work, but need to install the games myself... I dont want to bother him because he is busy (Lawyer) so Im going to load my own games/apps.. BUT im on a MAC... so Im going to use iFuntastic.

Question is... will there be an issue if I just use iFuntastic to load the apps? Will my iPhone be expecting iBrickr instead ?

Thanks in advance guys.

P.S. If anyone has a easier solution/DragnDrop solution.. throw them my way.. thanks again!

Speedracer04

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2006
Michigan
Hey guys.. not sure if this is a real issue or not, but a friend of mine unlocked my iphone with iBrickr and PXL.. and installed "Installer".. I got the NES rom to work, but need to install the games myself... I dont want to bother him because he is busy (Lawyer) so Im going to load my own games/apps.. BUT im on a MAC... so Im going to use iFuntastic.

Question is... will there be an issue if I just use iFuntastic to load the apps? Will my iPhone be expecting iBrickr instead ?

Thanks in advance guys.

P.S. If anyone has a easier solution/DragnDrop solution.. throw them my way.. thanks again!

Read the sticky in this thread, it tells you how to install OpenSSH and BSD Subsystem, then how to use CyberDuck to SSH onto your phone, enabling you to drag and drop any files onto it.

jova007

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 20, 2005
Minneapolis
Coolness. I just read it and it seems that all I need now is to install BSD Systems and download Cyberduck... coooool.

I hope. *crosses fingers*

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.