iCal Issues: To-Do Sync?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by rpmosley, Jul 15, 2008.

1. rpmosley macrumors newbie

We all know iCal has been buggy since launch. Mine is now working well, but I cannot get my To Do's to sync. I've looked all over the boards and no one is talking about them. Am I wrong to think that iPhone/iCal/MobileMe will sync my To-Do lists?

2. CaTOAGU macrumors 6502a

As far as I'm aware the MobileMe calendar webapp will handle To-Do's but the calendar app on the iPhone will not.

To see the To-Do list on the webapp you need to click on the cog wheel icon and then <Show To Dos>.

3. rpmosley thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the tip. Having my to-do's on me.com is nice. But is there no way for the iPhone to have "to-do's"?

Mail 3.4 has the "reminders" section with notes and to-do's. I know that apple hasn't allowed notes made with Mail to then sync with the iphone note.app. They just seem to show up as emails for me. But When i go to my mobileme mail.app on the iphone, there is a mailbox that says "apple mail to do", only there isn't anything in it.

There has to be a way to get To-Do's to sync with the iPhone. That's one of the most practical applications of this whole push thing! Anyone got any ideas?