Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Austinjwalker

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 11, 2011
Arkansas
I've updated my MobileMe to iCloud. Seems so far like it was a mistake.

my computer iCal no longer seems to sync? It shows that it's trying to sync with mobile me, but that's not an option. I don't know how to get it to pull all my calendars from iCloud now!

Matthew Yohe

macrumors 68020
Oct 12, 2006
I've updated my MobileMe to iCloud. Seems so far like it was a mistake.

my computer iCal no longer seems to sync? It shows that it's trying to sync with mobile me, but that's not an option. I don't know how to get it to pull all my calendars from iCloud now!

I take it you're not running OSX Lion.

SpiderSFB

macrumors newbie
Apr 19, 2011
NYC
Unfortunately, I'm on a work-issued laptop and may not be able to get upgraded too easily/soon. Is there anything that can be done for those of us still back on Mac OS X 10.5.8? Having all the calendars now un-sync'd is making me very sad that I moved from MobileMe to iCloud so quickly!

Austinjwalker

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 11, 2011
Arkansas
Unfortunately, I'm on a work-issued laptop and may not be able to get upgraded too easily/soon. Is there anything that can be done for those of us still back on Mac OS X 10.5.8? Having all the calendars now un-sync'd is making me very sad that I moved from MobileMe to iCloud so quickly!

best bet is to talk to your IT department and see if they'll let you upgrade. Luckily, my entire campus is mac, and my overseer is a machead, so when Lion came out, he said upgrade to lion, and expense it. haha. we use airdrop etc throughout our office now, it's great.

i know that's not super helpful, but it's all i got.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.