iCal Not Showing Sync'ed Events

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Mhaddy, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Mhaddy macrumors 6502

Mhaddy

Rather odd problem... when I sync my Blackberry Pearl (using Missing Sync for Blackberry or PocketMac) or iPod Touch to iCal, the events created in these devices will not show on the calendar. However, I know they're being added to iCal's database because if I sync my Pearl, the events will show up on the Touch, and vice versa. New events created in iCal will show up on both devices as well.

Any idea on how to fix this?

2. Mhaddy thread starter macrumors 6502

Mhaddy

I know self-bumping threads are not smiled upon here, but this is a huge problem for me and something that really impacts my day-to-day processes. Any help would be much appreciated.

3. sgibson macrumors regular

sgibson

I'm having the same problem. Calendar entries on the iPhone don't appear in iCal when synced, but are definitely on the Mac as they are appearing in my Plaxo calendar.

4. jpope macrumors newbie

Fixed my issue

I've recently had lots of .Mac sync issues with 3 Mac's, 1 Palm, 1 Blackberry using Missing Sync and Spanning Sync. This issue was finally resolved by resetting the Sync history and overwriting all data from my master computer: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1627?viewlocale=en_US