ICal problem - events moving

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Ivandovich, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Ivandovich macrumors newbie

in ICal, Has anyone ever had problems with events shifting over a day without reason or any warning, It usually happens whenever I close and open Ical then I notice that some events have moved over by a day.

This of course makes the calendar totally useless, when it can't be trusted.

I'm on 10.5.6

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

2. MKSinSA macrumors regular

MKSinSA

Question

Are you using iCal to sync with any mobile devices? If so, you might try resetting your SyncServices folder. Also, if you are synching another device on just an off chance check to make sure the date-time stamps are the same.

HTH ... Cheers! :cool:

3. med95 macrumors newbie

problems with ICal

I have recently found that my ICal is duplicating events but only in the Print mode. The calendar appears normal on the Ical calender but when I go to print it everything is duplicated?? Not the same appearance as on my computer screen.

Any advice:mad::confused:

4. MKSinSA macrumors regular

MKSinSA

Seems that the dupes are hidden somewhere in your alternate calendars. Or you may have a conflict with a mobile device, which I understand can address events/participants a bit differently. If they are duplicated in the calendar but you somehow don't see them, try this script that eliminates dupes.

HTH ... Cheers! :cool: