iCal Publishing Free/Busy

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by unclewilly, Jul 2, 2010.

1. unclewilly macrumors newbie

Hi there

I have looked extensively for a solution for publishing iCal free/busy information. I would like to publish my free/busy information but also want to protect my information. Most solutions seem quite cumbersome and involve third party apps from what I can see.

* When I publish to mobileme and remove the event title information, the LOCATION and NOTES of the event is still viewable.

I found this plugin - but I'd need to create a wordpress blog and this doesn't seem ideal: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/amr-ical-events-list/

Can anyone help me find a good solution to this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much

2. mustang_dvs macrumors 6502a

mustang_dvs

Did you ever find a solution? I have the same needs.

3. jaswant macrumors newbie

Did you find a solution?

One can publish ical calendars free by using either www.icalx.com or www.ical-mac.com. You can subscribe to these calendars through google calendars. The problem is that these calendars display the entire events.

I have exactly the same need as two previous posts. I would like to publish busy times from my ical to something like google calendar but would hide the actual contents. Have you found any solution so far?
    Thanks

4. di1in macrumors regular

di1in