iCal Question Multiply Devices????

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Nitro1, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Nitro1 macrumors 6502

I have an iPhone, Mac Pro and a Macbook Pro and i use iCal all the time and i love it. But i am having issues finding a way to keep all my dates updated on all my devices. I am wondering about MobileMe but if there is a nice easy way to do the same kind of thing and free that is the much better. Also as a tid bit of info. I have these computers around each other at least a couple hours each day so connecting them is not a problem. I am just unsure how to get iCal to update it self on the many different computers. The iPhone not so much of an issue but the others i need help with.

Thank you very much.

2. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

Well, MobileMe will work, but it does cost. I think there is a way to get Google Calendars to work for you: search on Google.

3. Nitro1 thread starter macrumors 6502

I have looked and nothing really looks like a good easy solution. One site i found recommended "notmac" i have not tried it yet but i will when i get home. Either way i am kind of irritated at the fact that this can not be done easier. Wirelessly or something. I thought that i could do this all over my local home network without any issue. Maybe that is only with Mobile ME.