ical question

Cuckoo

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 2, 2003
The Netherlands - Utrecht
Hi all,

since a couple of days i'm trying out ical... for the most part i like it...

but i do have an issue... regarding the time display, it's with an AM and PM time system, while my system clock uses a 24hour clock.

Is there any way to make ical work with a 24hour clock as well? I'm not too fond of the whole AM and MP system.

Thanks for any information!!

Cheers

Cuckoo

Cuckoo

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 2, 2003
but as long as i'm at it....

there is an other question.... of which im not sure:

my current view includes like 8 hours.... most of my appointments are from 09:00 till about 23:00.

is there a way to display more hours in the same size window (make the hours use less pixles)

????

Mechcozmo

macrumors 603
Jul 17, 2004
Cuckoo said:
but as long as i'm at it....

there is an other question.... of which im not sure:

my current view includes like 8 hours.... most of my appointments are from 09:00 till about 23:00.

is there a way to display more hours in the same size window (make the hours use less pixles)

????
Short answer: No.
Longer answer: The 'day' preference in iCal just moves the shading around, for when daylight and nighttime start.

Cuckoo

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 2, 2003
Mitthrawnuruodo said:
iCal preferences -> General: Play with the settings for Day starts at and Day ends at and, in particular, Show [Dropdown] hours at a time. :)

Again,

wow

thank you!!!!!!

now i'll definitely keep using ical... i liked it, now i love it!!!

tanks a million!!!

Mechcozmo

macrumors 603
Jul 17, 2004
Mitthrawnuruodo said:
iCal preferences -> General: Play with the settings for Day starts at and Day ends at and, in particular, Show [Dropdown] hours at a time. :)
I only use iCal on the month view... those never made much of a difference for me. Hehe.:eek: