icarbon skin + zagg invisishield

yang88she

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 26, 2011
ATL
Always enjoyed the look and feel of the icarbon skin on my 4s, and I am just as happy with it on the 5

Attachments

ozziegn

macrumors 65816
Aug 16, 2007
Central FL Area
I like icarbons stuff. It's quality stuff and it looks great. That and the fact that their facility is like two hours from my home which means I get everything shipped overnight.

yang88she

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 26, 2011
ATL
Does that have a built in screen?
Zagg HD underneath

Can you describe the texture on the back?
Textured with a slight raise

So you have the zagg underneath this icarbon skin?

If so it looks like it did stick correctly!
Yea I had to be extremely careful as I did have to reapply the skin a couple of times & raised the zagg shield ....but managed to keep air bubbles out

----------

regular zagg or the hd?
hd

Fr3sh2De4th

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2012
Nice, I'm thinking about doing this setup, & getting a defender just for those days when I'll need the extra protection. I'm really nervous about the screen being unresponsive under 2 screen protectors & the defender's screen protector.

Guess you can't have the best of both worlds :(

yang88she

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 26, 2011
ATL
Nice, I'm thinking about doing this setup, & getting a defender just for those days when I'll need the extra protection. I'm really nervous about the screen being unresponsive under 2 screen protectors & the defender's screen protector.

Guess you can't have the best of both worlds :(
The skin may get ruined by how tight it is, use a bumper for days you don't use the defender as the skin will eventually come off through the wear & tear of case changing