Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by aman20177, Apr 3, 2013.
I have the same skin on my cMBP. Bought it before Apple apparently asked that they stop selling them with their logo already pre-cut into the film (stay classy, Cupertino ). Anywho...
1) Can't answer that as I've had no need of removing the film.
2) See #1
3) It's easier than it looks. I would suggest watching an installation video on YouTube a couple times just so you get the hang of what's required.
4) None that I've noticed.
I have the iCarbons skin on my Late 08 Aluminum Macbook, so it's pretty much the same minus the cuts.
1. It leaves no adhesive at all.
2. Eroding or pitting? Nope. The skin doesn't let sweat or anything go through. maybe if sweat slides under the skin but that would be difficult to begin with.
3. Easy, just have a hair drier from your gf, wife, mom, self... whatever. You'll need it to heat the corners to soften the skin then to place it down without any wrinkles in the corners.
4. No heating issues on my MacBook at all
Enjoy the skin, they're awesome