iCarbons Install Pics

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by BadMoon, Apr 2, 2011.

1. BadMoon macrumors 6502

Just received my iCarbons today. Looks pretty good installed and was very simple. I have another day or two to wait for my Blade bumper (silver/silver) which will complete my phones protection. Overall I'm pretty happy with it. The apple logo was a bit of a pain (as was the home button). I also think they could have made it slightly bigger all around. It isn't a perfect fit (although I'm anal and its very close). Also if they made it any bigger it would probably be much harder to line everything up. I started with the sides first, then the back, then finally the front. Again I'm happy with it and can't wait to get my Blade! I should also note that this works just fine with the apple bumper. Took it on and off a few times just to make sure I had no issues. :apple: If anyone cares I'm using Ghost Armor on the iPad 2. Love it! Wouldn't use any other companies protection for a clear protector.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TW!SM macrumors regular

How do you like the front? I got the back and sides but didn't want the lip that the front might create.

3. BadMoon thread starter macrumors 6502

So far I'm not sure to be honest. It does make the device as a whole less smooth when swiping. I also have to admit I didn't like the side piece so I took that off already. Once I have the blade installed I will make a decision on the front piece. I think I will keep it but am not entirely sold.

4. MrMac'n'Cheese macrumors 6502a

MrMac'n'Cheese

Nice zagg/GA install on the iPad.....cool beans!!

5. iVeBeenDrinkin' macrumors 65816

iVeBeenDrinkin'

I'm getting icarbons for iP2. The back gets a lotta crap on it. Plus, it looks good.

6. BadMoon thread starter macrumors 6502

I've been considering it no doubt. For now just the GA on the back. However, I may change my mind and iCarbon it up.

7. Joined:
    Jul 1, 2007
    Looks great! I did the same, but didn't like the feel of the sides.

8. BadMoon thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks! My blade gets delivered tomorrow so the sides won't matter either way soon. :cool:

9. iApples macrumors 65816

iApples

That looks awesome! I'm thinking about picking up a skin for my iPhone. Not sure on what kind I should get.