Icarbons , sticker boy etc type protection?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Gator24765, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Gator24765 macrumors 6502a

Gator24765

I am looking to get some protection on my macbook pro 13"

Mostly the bottom and the exterior screen. I will keep the inside the same. Mostly keeping it nice and clean for resale down the road.

What are your experiences with these icarbon, ********** type skins?

I am looking to get black, i have looked up pictures etc but its hard to tell how it really looks through a picture.

How are peoples experience with these? Do they last, or start peeling after some time? Do they look good? Thanks

2. Fortimir macrumors 6502a

Fortimir

3. soundtracker macrumors member

It seems like you can usually find the best pics and ones from actual customers on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iCarbons for example

4. dhartung02, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2012

dhartung02 macrumors 6502

I have a sticker boy.net on my iPad and it is awesome. I really love the texture and the install is super nice. It fits so well, you almost cant tell anything is on it.

5. dhartung02 macrumors 6502

Why does sticker boy (all one word) get blocked on this site??

6. Gator24765 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Gator24765

Did you get the plain or carbon?

7. dhartung02 macrumors 6502

I got the metallic series - anthracite. Just a little bit darker than the standard mac/ipad aluminum. I really like it though.

----------

Both icarbons and Sticker Boy typically have some coupons to get them a shade cheaper. I need to start evaluating the options for the retina (cut and colors) between these two and decide who i will be ordering from.

8. John0326 macrumors newbie

I saw a video of this kid that did his whole 27" Imac done from sticker boy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x-Sb8vnfjo&feature=plcp -

I ordered mine in Red wood so my 21.5" is the focal point of my office:cool:

Btw, i also used that discount code on that guy's video. Even though it's 5%, at least i still have some gas money. haha:cool: