Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bigben334

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 30, 2005
wat messenger programs does ichat support? does it support msn?? if not, can i download msn messenger onto a mac??? and if i buy the iSight camera, can i use it with msn on my mac?? thanks

TMA

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2003
England
bigben334 said:
wat messenger programs does ichat support? does it support msn?? if not, can i download msn messenger onto a mac??? and if i buy the iSight camera, can i use it with msn on my mac?? thanks

iChat uses the AOL instant messenger network. Short answer, no, it does not support MSN. You can download MSN messenger from http://www.microsoft.com/mac/default.aspx?pid=msnmessenger The iSight will not currently work with MSN. It works great with iChat and will also work with Yahoo, but not nearly as well.

peterparker

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2005
Houston
bigben334 said:

If you want an instant messenger program that does AIM, MSN and Yahoo (and a few others) get AdiumX at adiumx.com.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.