iChromy

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Blakjack, May 27, 2011.

1. Blakjack, May 27, 2011
    Last edited: May 27, 2011

Blakjack macrumors 68000

Blakjack

Anybody checked this chrome like web browser out? I like it. It's missing a lot of common features but why it does, it does well.

2. jeremy3721 macrumors regular

Yeah, really like it so far. Setting up my bookmarks now. Wish it had a bookmarks bar but maybe I just haven't found the option or it will be added later.

3. kristoffer4 macrumors 6502a

kristoffer4

Love it! But will love it more when they update it with scroll to top.

4. Lagmonster macrumors 6502

Just saw this on Gizmodo and wow is it great. Scroll to top seems to have been added. Loading tabs in background, I am in love.

5. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I'm pretty happy with it so far, but I have been only using it for about 12 hours, so I may not have discovered everything yet. I did notice that when going back to a tab it starts at the top again making you lose your place. I didn't like that.

It is quite quick and snappy though, and I DO love that. Much more so than any of the other browsers I have tried...which has been most of them.

6. -tWv- macrumors 68000

-tWv-

I have been using this for a couple hours and I love how the tabs work compared to all the other browsers I have tried on the iPad. It also seems quicker than other browsers, liking it so far

7. rhett7660 macrumors G4

rhett7660

Just downloaded it myself. First impressions. Pretty darn slick!