iclear (iphone) doesnt fit in my dock!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by gazzzmoly, Nov 29, 2007.

1. gazzzmoly macrumors regular

does anybody know of an adapter so that my iphone will fit in the dock whilst it is still wearing the iclear ?

2. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

3. gazzzmoly thread starter macrumors regular

i am doing that at the minute, but would like to use the dock ?

Thanks Anyway

4. billchase2 macrumors 68000

billchase2

that's the problem you run in to with most cases. i agree... it kind of sucks having to just use the cord with the case on, but it's worth it if you want to protect your iphone.

5. sabotage79 macrumors newbie

iClear works with Apple Ipod Universal Dock

I have a iPod Touch, which is 0.8mm wider than the iPhone, according to apples site. I pick up a Universal Ipod Dock from Circuit City. I'm able to use my Touch /w the Griffin iClear on it, while in the dock. The dock comes with 6 white plastic adapters for all sorts of ipod models. If you don't put a adapter in it, the area is wide enough for the iclear!

Search for Apple Ipod Universal Dock.
    http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore?productLearnMore=MB125G/A

I have the older model without remote, but I assume it is exactly the same as mine. My box says Copyright 2006.

hope this helps!

6. Silverbird0000 macrumors 6502a

I have the iclear on my iPhone and it fits in my universal dock. I have the older one as well and when I dock the phone it say this accessory was not made for iPhone but you just hit ok and it syncs just fine.