Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mac.fanatic

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 19, 2012
I restored my iPod Touch 4th Generation from iTunes on Wednesday. When iCloud syncs, it also syncs my Safari along with my other iCloud settings. I guess I had a tab open on my iPod in Safari before I restored through iTunes and that tab is still showing up along with my current tabs after the iTunes restore on Safari on my MacBook Pro. Is there a way to fix this?

I went to System Preferences on my MacBook and turned off and on Safari syncing on iCloud. That didn't solve the problem.

Arelunde

macrumors 6502a
Jul 6, 2011
CA Central Coast
Try a hard reset - hold home and power buttons at the same time until the screen goes dark and the white apple appears. Let go. Lots of times, this settles various weirdness, especially when a lot of changes have taken place.

mac.fanatic

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 19, 2012
Try a hard reset - hold home and power buttons at the same time until the screen goes dark and the white apple appears. Let go. Lots of times, this settles various weirdness, especially when a lot of changes have taken place.

I tried that yesterday, and it didn't work. Any other suggestions?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.