iCloud and iPhone cellular calls

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by boston04and07, Mar 25, 2015.

1. boston04and07 macrumors 65816

boston04and07

I'm having an extremely annoying issue with iCloud and iPhone cellular calls and I was hoping someone could help me with this. I have a Mac, an iPad, and two iPhones - one personal, and then I have to have the other one for work. I need my iCloud stuff (calendars and reminders in particular) on the work phone, plus I like to use Find my iPhone with the same account for all devices, so I have my single iCloud account logged into everything.

However, annoyingly, logging into iCloud on my work phone causes my iPad and Mac to recognize that number instead of my personal phone number for iPhone Cellular Calls in Facetime. I've tried logging in and out of all devices and no matter what, I can't get my iPad to recognize my personal number if my work phone is logged into my iCloud account. Has anyone faced this issue before? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. wongster macrumors regular

don't know exactly because i don't have 2 numbers but there should be an option where you check which number or email to use on the mac and iPad for FaceTime, iMessage, etc. just go into the separate settings options.