Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Macnificant

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 26, 2008
I am having issues backing my 6 plus to my computer so I have been using the cloud to back up phone daily.

I go settings-icould-backup and I also have all my music backup up to Apple Music and photos to Apple Phoo Library.

So when I get my new 7 plus will the icloud, apple music and photo library backup all connect to the new phone?

Julien

macrumors G4
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
I am having issues backing my 6 plus to my computer so I have been using the cloud to back up phone daily.

I go settings-icould-backup and I also have all my music backup up to Apple Music and photos to Apple Phoo Library.

So when I get my new 7 plus will the icloud, apple music and photo library backup all connect to the new phone?
Yes, that is what iCloud backup does. Just manually do an iCloud backup last thing to be most up to date. One caveat, it is slower than an iTunes restore.

akash.nu

macrumors G4
May 26, 2016
Yes, that is what iCloud backup does. Just manually do an iCloud backup last thing to be most up to date. One caveat, it is slower than an iTunes restore.
That response is what you call completeness.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.