iPhone Icloud by pass

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by rukaend, Feb 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rukaend macrumors newbie

Hello,

Recently I buy an iphone 5 for my daughter 2nd hand but I think that the guy wasnt the iphones owner.

My problem is, i cant pass the Icloud think, ask me to confirm the email and password, and i dont know the email and password. Can you please help me with that? or I lose 100 pounds.:mad::mad:

thank you

2. atki81 macrumors member

This person has not disabled find my phone before they sold it to you thats why your having this problem. Te only way to get past this is for them to give you the email and password or to take/send it to them to disable this. Hope this helps.

3. Brian Y macrumors 68040

You've lost £100. But the person who had their phone stolen (the one you bought) may have had sleepless nights, a hard time buying a new phone, or perhaps even physical injuries.

You bought a stolen phone, and there's no way to bypass it. Please do the decent thing and hand it in to the police, and pass on the details of the person you bought it from.

4. rukaend thread starter macrumors newbie

the problem is that i think the Iphone no belong to him :S i think that was stolen.

----------

the police here doesnt do nothing. they dont care.

5. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

And this is why you cannot bypass the iCloud lock on the phone. There's nothing you can do.

6. rukaend thread starter macrumors newbie

and there is no way to find the icloud email?

7. Brian Y macrumors 68040

Does it really not bother you that you bought a stolen phone?

Can a mod please lock this thread? We shouldn't be entertaining people who wish to purchase and bypass stolen phones.

8. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

No, that would be a security vulnerability. You have a paperweight, if you paid for the phone with paypal, then open a dispute.

If you paid cash, try reaching out to the seller, though that will probably not be too successful.

----------

Agreed, nothing further will come from keeping this open.

OP, I feel for you, but Apple put this security in place and there's nothing you can do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.