iCloud Calendar Events

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by WhySoSerious247, Nov 5, 2013.

1. WhySoSerious247 macrumors newbie

Hi
    So I tried to delete an event that I had on my phone which was recurring every month on the same day. However, when I deleted it back in August, it still continues to repeat. I deleted it off my computer, iPad, and iPhone and for some reason it doesn't want to stop coming back and giving me a reminder. I have tried turning off calendars, deleting calendars, everything and it just won't work.

Someone please help me because it's getting to a point where I'm just plain annoyed.

Thanks,
    Serious

2. Daria macrumors regular

Daria

You said you deleted it from your computer, but did you go into iCloud and also delete it there? Doing that might just fix it.

In the beginning I didn't understand about there being two places; one is your Calendar app which is in your computer, but iCloud itself is the web interface.

Of course, if iCloud were really working the way it's supposed to work, deleting the event in any one of the places should have worked. But many times, as you've experienced, it does not.

I'm thinking about getting totally out of iCloud for just this reason.