Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yagneshchauhan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 22, 2011
This is a strange issue or bug that has come up where calendar invitations sent from iCloud calendar to ppl using outlook windows or mac won't show up on their calendar. Its Bizzare and the Outlook users who receive invitation from iCloud will see themselves as sender.

It works perfect on iPhone and or even Blackberry. Don't know what the issue there with Outlook. Same goes with Outlook for Mac.

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
Outlook For Mac

This is a strange issue or bug that has come up where calendar invitations sent from iCloud calendar to ppl using outlook windows or mac won't show up on their calendar. Its Bizzare and the Outlook users who receive invitation from iCloud will see themselves as sender.

It works perfect on iPhone and or even Blackberry. Don't know what the issue there with Outlook. Same goes with Outlook for Mac.

Is so full of bugs and holes I regret having to shell out for it. I won't use it as a Mail Client because it's just not trustworthy.

If you go to the MS site and look at the bug reports it's virtually unfit for purpose on my mac stuff (IMO) I now just use Word, and Thunderbird as my mail client.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.