iCloud Calendar Reminders not working under El Cap

Discussion in 'OS X El Capitan (10.11)' started by nylon, Oct 1, 2015.

1. nylon macrumors 6502a

nylon

Anyone having an issue with iCloud Calendars and Reminders not working (showing up) under El Cap. I've done a clean install to fix this issue with no luck. iCloud Status page says everything is working.

2. alexwei macrumors regular

same here. "The connection with server p01-caldav.icloud.com has been closed. Try again later." this is the error I'm getting, although sometimes it disappears......

3. Annie3109 macrumors newbie

Annie3109

I'm getting this message as well. When I add an event to the calendar on my dock it doesn't sync to the calendar on my 6s or on iCloud. I just got my new phone yesterday and updated to El Capitan today. I didn't open my calendar on my phone until after the update because it said I needed to update in iCloud first. All my most recent event I just put on the day disappeared right before my eyes. Now I can't get everything to sync back up. Calendar is the only app not syncing.

4. pips7000 macrumors newbie

pips7000

5. pips7000 macrumors newbie

pips7000

Same here did a fresh install calendar and reminders not working
    even on my iphone

6. nylon thread starter macrumors 6502a

nylon

It seems to be one particular server i.e. p01-caldav.icloud.com. Contacted Apple support. They did a screen share with me and ran a capture data app. Uploaded 21.1 MB of captured data to Apple Support for their engineers to analyze. Hopefully this is just a server issue on this particular server.

7. Warbrain macrumors 603

Warbrain

I'm seeing this, too. Seems to have just started in the last day or so. Everything is syncing, though.

8. nylon thread starter macrumors 6502a

nylon

There is a thread on Apple discussions about this as well. Everything but Calendars seem to be syncing with a 30 minute to 1 hour delay. It's like there is a huge queue at the server.

9. castlema macrumors member

I am also having this problem but I have not upgraded OS X, I am still running 10.10 (waiting to make sure that Aperture still works). I am currently not able to sync calendars on my iPhone 6s either, though Contacts and Notes sync just fine. I was on the phone with AppleCare support for an hour this afternoon with no resolution.

10. nylon thread starter macrumors 6502a

nylon

Things seem to be working fine now. Let's hope it stays that way.