Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

memberpersonal

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 18, 2014
HI,

Is there anyway to know from iphone that your photostream folder from Iphone is syncing with icloud control panel (Same ID) without knowing or touching the computer where iclould control panel is installed.?

truskowr

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2013
California
Unless I'm mistaken, as long as your camera roll and your photo stream show the same picture (in albums view) you should be good to go as far as your photo stream is syncing to icloud.

memberpersonal

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 18, 2014
No, I mean to say when i don't have access to that computer and wanted to know if any private pic is syncing to icloud control pane or not. Which not suppose to sync. ;-)

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
Your question is pretty confusing. If you have photostream enabled, any photo you take will be backed up. If you have over 1000 photos, the older ones will start to be removed 1 at a time as you snap new ones.

Basically, if you have it enabled on other devices without a passcode, you could snap a photo and someone using your ipad could see that photo in the photostream.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.