iCloud Drive Numbers Folder Missing

jusacruiser

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 15, 2009
Palm Beach, Florida
In my Finder I have an "iCloud Drive" folder listed under "Favorites."

I have three folders listed in my iCloud Drive.....Pages, Preview, and Keynote.

But I can't figure out why my "Numbers" Folder is not listed.

Where is my Numbers folder?

Thanks.

jusacruiser

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 15, 2009
Palm Beach, Florida
Ok, I just tried relaunching numbers.

A pop up window appeared saying I need to purchase a "newer" version of numbers (I am currently running Numbers 09', Version 2.3)

First, I thought that the upgrade for iWork apps are free.....and Second, My Pages and Keynote are acting normally and are not requiring an upgrade. So why is Numbers making me buy a newer version??

jusacruiser

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 15, 2009
Palm Beach, Florida
Have you tried launching the app? :D

A pop up window appeared saying I need to purchase a "newer" version of numbers (I am currently running Numbers 09', Version 2.3)

First, I thought that the upgrade for iWork apps are free.....and Second, My Pages and Keynote are acting normally and are not requiring an upgrade. So why is Numbers making me buy a newer version??

bluedoggiant

macrumors 68030
Jul 13, 2007
MD & ATL,GA

The explanation is that you have newer versions of Pages and Keynote and an archaic version of Numbers.

Not unheard of.