Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jusacruiser

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 15, 2009
Palm Beach, Florida
In my Finder I have an "iCloud Drive" folder listed under "Favorites."

I have three folders listed in my iCloud Drive.....Pages, Preview, and Keynote.

But I can't figure out why my "Numbers" Folder is not listed.

Where is my Numbers folder?

Thanks.

jusacruiser

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 15, 2009
Palm Beach, Florida
Ok, I just tried relaunching numbers.

A pop up window appeared saying I need to purchase a "newer" version of numbers (I am currently running Numbers 09', Version 2.3)

First, I thought that the upgrade for iWork apps are free.....and Second, My Pages and Keynote are acting normally and are not requiring an upgrade. So why is Numbers making me buy a newer version??

jusacruiser

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 15, 2009
Palm Beach, Florida
Have you tried launching the app? :D

A pop up window appeared saying I need to purchase a "newer" version of numbers (I am currently running Numbers 09', Version 2.3)

First, I thought that the upgrade for iWork apps are free.....and Second, My Pages and Keynote are acting normally and are not requiring an upgrade. So why is Numbers making me buy a newer version??

bluedoggiant

macrumors 68030
Jul 13, 2007
MD & ATL,GA

The explanation is that you have newer versions of Pages and Keynote and an archaic version of Numbers.

Not unheard of.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.