iPod touch iCloud Drive

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by Stefanmz7, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Stefanmz7 macrumors member

Hi! I went to my iCloud account and (I mean in settings to iCloud control panel) and I clicked to upgrade to iCloud drive but it says upgrading and it is still upgrading from a few hours and it doesn't change. Is that normal and do I have to wait so much to upgrade? How much does upgrading to iCloud drive takes?Pleae help:(

2. Zcott macrumors 68020

3. Skoal macrumors 65816

Restarting doesn't help. It just keeps trying to upgrade and there is no way to kill it from the app as far as I can see. Same boat here!

Anyone else have this problem?

Or better question might be has anyone else NOT had this problem upgrading on their iOS device?

It upgraded just fine on Yosemite for me.

4. Stefanmz7 thread starter macrumors member

Well I tried restarting but it didn't help. I went to iCloud control panel in settings and I waited about 5-10 minutes and it still says upgrading. Maybe that's a bug of iOS(you know it's beta). Does this require a fast internet connection? 'Cause my current connection isn't so fast but when I get home I will have my fast internet.If so I will try at home if not I will probably leave it and try again after the public iOS 8 is released. What do you think?

5. rob.go.rob, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2014

rob.go.rob macrumors newbie

I'm having this same upgrading issue with my ipad mini 2. There is more than 12 hours it happening.

I've tried to restart too. Then, I reseted all settings and contents, configured as new ipad but it does not change anything.
    I've also restored and nothing :-(

I'm fed up.

Any clues?

6. Stefanmz7 thread starter macrumors member

well,that's beta 5.I'm fine now with everything else so just wait a few days until the gold master release(public one) comes and that's it.