iCloud email not pushing to iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dontwalkhand, Oct 17, 2011.

1. dontwalkhand macrumors 601

dontwalkhand

Is there something I am doing wrong? My iCloud email is not pushing to my iPhone (or it only works half the time). I am also having a lot of issues sending email out (it won't go at all, I get email bouncebacks from Apple's server).

A LOT OF "Delivery has been delayed" from Apple's servers....what does this mean?? From Postmaster@mac.com

I have to set it to manually check for email.

2. physicsguy13 macrumors 6502

physicsguy13

I have been having a similar problem today. It was working on my iPad 2 but not my 4S.

3. bcurtiss433 macrumors member

Same here, I went into the Genius Bar today thinking something was going on, they told me with everyone updating and upgrading the servers are still running slow....

4. jgalan14 macrumors 6502

Had no problems today but then again I only got 3 emails , hotmail and gmail still get hammered tho lol

5. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

6. dontwalkhand thread starter macrumors 601

dontwalkhand

So switch a 2 year old email address since MobileMe and excellent integration, and a very nice web interface to a service full of ads, numerous privacy issues, and ugly interface? And having to change an email address to boot?

Man google fanboys make so much sense, that they forgot this was an Apple forum

7. gavd macrumors 6502a

I'm still having this problem. Works on my iPad 2 running iOS 5 but not my iPhone. I have migrated my me.com account to iCloud.