Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cubfan06

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 22, 2011
Bourbonnais, IL
Take a look at this screen shot. This is what iCloud has done to the 'Genre' option on my iPhone. Not sure how to fix this either. Notice the letter selected is 'O', yet there is a label for 'Country' 'Rock' 'Sountrack' and 'Alternative'.

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    94.9 KB · Views: 91

jmjoh122

macrumors member
Oct 8, 2011
VA
I would try turning icloud off and then back on again and seeing if that works. if it still messing up, I would back up and system restore.

cubfan06

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 22, 2011
Bourbonnais, IL
I would try turning icloud off and then back on again and seeing if that works. if it still messing up, I would back up and system restore.

I went in and turned off iTunes Match. Not sure how to just turn of iCloud for music. Anyways, I went into the music app so the list will refresh, and the app just crashes. I turned the settings back on, and it still crashes. I even did a reboot and hard reset. Wonderful...

----------

I went in and turned off iTunes Match. Not sure how to just turn of iCloud for music. Anyways, I went into the music app so the list will refresh, and the app just crashes. I turned the settings back on, and it still crashes. I even did a reboot and hard reset. Wonderful...

Now this is weird. If I plug in my headphones, and press play on the microphone, the music will play. As soon as I launch the music app, it stops playing and crashes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.