iCloud is so cool

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Alexjones, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Alexjones macrumors 6502

Its a beautiful thing. May Steve Jobs be enlightening the angels in heaven. The 76 songs i purchased over the years on iTunes that i totally forgot about were available for immediate download. I cloud works. That is all.

2. SomeonePlzHelp macrumors regular

3. noodlelegs macrumors member

where do these songs show up? i am not seeing all of my past purchases

4. Alexjones thread starter macrumors 6502

On the bottom, of your iPhone in iTunes, You will see purchaced

----------

These were purchaced

5. djrobsd macrumors 6502a

Hahaha, it's only going to be cool when iTunes match comes out.. Honestly though dude, you think it's "cool" that Apple is finally doing the right thing - what it should of done in the first place which is let people get back the stuff they legitimately purchased without having to buy it again? ;)

6. Alexjones thread starter macrumors 6502

I hope these downloads are free. You are getting me worried.

7. GR33NIE macrumors 6502

It is good but why not give us all some more flexibility with that 5GB storage through iCloud.com? Random storage area would be nice you can chuck in any file type like DropBox

8. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

So you think backups didn't exist before the cloud? May have to tell that to the 1.5TB I have in external disc space. Also, if you think that this is somehow "free," you're clearly ignoring (or not addressing) the fact that you have to pay each time you download off the cloud over a cellular connection, which is pretty much paying to access something you already own. A "cooler" thing would be to have 128GB iPhones.

9. iphone1105 macrumors 68020

iphone1105

How do you pay "each time' you pay a monthly fee for set amount of money, not each use...and you dont pay for itunes purchases again if downloading from the servers

10. phillyphill, Oct 17, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2011

phillyphill macrumors 6502

phillyphill

I think he means paying for your data connection on your device to access the songs.

11. DerekTS macrumors regular

Someone is mad that they cant afford unlimited data. :rolleyes:

12. Alexjones thread starter macrumors 6502

I don't know. I have 5GB for free and my total net worth that is saved in icloud is only 100MB. Sad isn't it? Not much going on in my simple feeble existance