iCloud Issues?

nzalog

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 25, 2012
Not sure what is going on but first i started getting password prompts on my phone. So I try to log into my icloud account over the website and it get through but when the 2 factor authentication tries to pull up my devices it finds nothing and I should have 3. Everything is slow too and I don't always get past the first login screen.

Anyone else?

pierino84

macrumors member
Jan 9, 2007
Rome, Italy
iCloud mail servers seem to be unreachable right now... maybe it's related to Apple engineers working on the iCloud Drive issue described on the home page?

samiznaetekto

macrumors 65816
Dec 26, 2009
it might be related to me getting rid of this POS on all my :apple: devices... might have triggered an avalanche that took this POS down

carrerascott

macrumors regular
Mar 18, 2009
it might be related to me getting rid of this POS on all my :apple: devices... might have triggered an avalanche that took this POS down
I've never used iCloud except for syncing calendar really, definitely not for documents, and I'm sure not gonna start after the bugs that came out today and now the downtime. Pretty unacceptable stuff going on...

tentales

macrumors 6502a
Dec 6, 2010
down for my main account, my secondary iCloud account works.
both on iCloud.com & imap access.

p18-imap is up while p04-imap.mail.me.com is down
check with "Connection Doctor" in Apple Mail and Preferences->Accounts->Incoming Mail server

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.