iCloud Issues?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by nzalog, Sep 29, 2014.

1. nzalog macrumors 6502

Not sure what is going on but first i started getting password prompts on my phone. So I try to log into my icloud account over the website and it get through but when the 2 factor authentication tries to pull up my devices it finds nothing and I should have 3. Everything is slow too and I don't always get past the first login screen.

Anyone else?

2. pierino84 macrumors member

pierino84

iCloud mail servers seem to be unreachable right now... maybe it's related to Apple engineers working on the iCloud Drive issue described on the home page?

3. carrerascott macrumors regular

4. nzalog thread starter macrumors 6502

Ahh ok, it wasn't showing as down at the time of posting.

5. carrerascott macrumors regular

Yup it wasn't showing down when I checked about 10 minutes ago...then it all went red.

6. samiznaetekto macrumors 65816

it might be related to me getting rid of this POS on all my :apple: devices... might have triggered an avalanche that took this POS down

7. carrerascott macrumors regular

I've never used iCloud except for syncing calendar really, definitely not for documents, and I'm sure not gonna start after the bugs that came out today and now the downtime. Pretty unacceptable stuff going on...

8. tentales macrumors 6502a

tentales

down for my main account, my secondary iCloud account works.
    both on iCloud.com & imap access.

p18-imap is up while p04-imap.mail.me.com is down
    check with "Connection Doctor" in Apple Mail and Preferences->Accounts->Incoming Mail server