iCloud + jailbreak = Truble?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by zOdeac, Jun 16, 2011.

1. zOdeac macrumors member

I don't hear much about this but its got my kind of concerned. If you look at iCloud it backups your apps on to the iCloud and then makes it so you can download them to your other devices witch sounds cool until you start thinking about it.

I don't run installous but i have meet people that are. with iCloud it will backup all them apps to apple and they will know your a pirate. I'm not concerned from this because i buy my apps but my concern is i use iblacklist and biteSMS. again here are apps that get upload to there server again.

If Apple sees this will they ban your iTunes account is my question. I have paid for music and all them apps.

I'm not a pirate but if my iTunes account got banned you better believe i would start using installous to get all my apps witch hurts the developers and others.

Just a though would iblacklist and bitesms get my iTunes account banned?

2. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

Most people who have thought about this don't think it will be an issue. You back up your phone to iTunes all the time right? It will be similar on the cloud. You won't be backing up your jb apps, just iTunes.

I believe wifi sync will be with your local iTunes. What's in the cloud is just a pull if you want to update your local apps. We'll know soon enough.

3. CooKieMoNs7eR macrumors 68000

CooKieMoNs7eR

I'm sure the hackers will think of something by the time it's out.