iCloud keychain works with every devices except iPhone

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by SakuraSuki, Nov 6, 2013.

1. SakuraSuki macrumors 6502

So, created account on Safari and used Safari to generated password. The user names and passwords were synced through iCloud. All Macs including Hackintosh, yeah, iCloud working greatly on Hackintosh as well, good work Apple. All iPads work well. BUT iCloud keychain seem won't play nicely with iPhone.

No matter what I tried, sigh out iCloud and sign back in and Turned off iCloud keychain and turned back on, none of these steps worked.

Any suggestion. Thanks

2. LV426 macrumors 6502a

Here are Apple's recommendations.

Good luck.

3. gixxerfool macrumors 6502a

gixxerfool

I'm having a similar issue. I've followed all the directions, several times in fact, and nothing prompts to generate a password nor does it store any credentials. I'm running SL on my mini, that I'm not worried about. This is all from my iPhone 5 on 7.0.3. I have turned of iCloud Keychain and reactivated it and I set up the 4 digit code. I get the verification code and enter that. After that, nothing happens when I log into sites in safari. The only thing that happens is it doesn't log me out automatically like it used to. Other than that it doesn't prompt to generate a password or to save. Any help would be great guys. Thanks

4. gixxerfool macrumors 6502a

gixxerfool

Ok. I wanted to update this real quick. I had private browsing turned pre iOS 7. It was still defaulted to on after updating to iOS 7 and after turning it off it now prompts to store the info.