iCloud Library doesn't sync to Phone

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Poesn, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Poesn macrumors newbie

My iCloud library doesn't sync so my phone when I add something on my Mac, but vice versa everything works just fine.

2. ochaa macrumors newbie

I have exactly this issue also. Tried multiple attempts to re-add iCloud music to my photo (via settings -> Music -> iCloud Music toggle - choosing both merge and replace) and no luck. Is everyone seeing this? Has apple acknowledged it?

3. Poesn thread starter macrumors newbie

When I delete everything and toggle the iCloud library off and on again and choose replace it would work, but i just made 25 GB of songs offline available and I will not do this again. Also: My albums that I can't sync with apple music but upload manually don't show up either. I hope there is a workaround.

4. ochaa macrumors newbie

how did you delete everything? I have 60GB of music I take with me - not looking forward to making that all available offline :(

Do you now get reliable sync from Mac to iOS after this?

Oddly syncing to my iPad just works, so I feel like this is a bug with Apple Music

5. Poesn thread starter macrumors newbie

I decided that since Apple music had almost everything in my library I would just replace everything with the apple music stuff (after thoroughly backing up my library) and then I downloaded everything again. But no after this I still can't get my mac to sync stuff to my iPhone.

6. ochaa macrumors newbie

ok good to know, thanks for the information. Sounds like this isn't the fix I was hoping for. This has to be a bug. I hope Apple are listening to these issues...

7. Poesn thread starter macrumors newbie

Me too, I'm not willing to use this fix again, after manually adding and downloading 30 GB of music ^^

8. Poesn thread starter macrumors newbie

Woah, after a few hours it just synced the missing titles to my phone... just so.

9. HopefulHumanist macrumors 6502a

Yeah, there seems to be a lag between updates getting to your computer. Hoping they improve syncing soon.