ICloud login in Safari

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by anfield11, Jun 16, 2013.

1. anfield11 macrumors 6502

I keep trying to log in to iCloud via Safari on my iPad2 and i get this https://www.icloud.com/ipad_welcome/ telling me to set up the device. It is set up....as far as I know and I've checked that iCloud is turned on and all the switches are turned on. All seems correct, but keeps telling me to set it up. I can get into it on my iMac no problem.

Suggestions?

2. Bear macrumors G3

What it is trying to tell you is that for iOS devices, you need to use the built in apps to access iCloud.

Where this falls flat is if you want to let a friend check their iCloud email quickly on your iPad.

3. anfield11 thread starter macrumors 6502

Okay, thanks. I wonder how it will work then when they introduce iWork in iCloud as a web app?

4. iDuel macrumors 6502a

iDuel

You'll most likely have to purchase the iWork apps for iOS if you want to create/edit iWork documents on your iPad.

5. Gymgenius Suspended

use another browser, such as Atomic, where you can specify a different client ID to fool the website into thinking you're not accessing it from an iPad?