iCloud Mail is down

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Indy500fan1977, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Indy500fan1977 macrumors newbie

Anyone else seeing this?

Attached Files:

2. WiLLGT09 macrumors regular

WiLLGT09

I can't log in to iCloud mail on any device - Mac, iPhone, or even the website. My computer and iPhone keep saying my password is incorrect. It all worked last night.

3. Battlefield Fan macrumors 65816

Battlefield Fan

4. Indy500fan1977 thread starter macrumors newbie

It apparently went down fairly recently. I sent an email from it around 945a (EDT) and it went down when I sent the screen shot. It is on all devices as well...

5. jadot macrumors 6502

jadot

It's a big problem today, and Apple Support is also suffering.
    Not good.

6. tigres macrumors 68040

tigres

Mobile me has been up and down (mostly down) with the exact same problems since yesterday AM.

Friken train wreck is an understatement. Apple has proven once again it has no business in Cloud business. They should hire every Amazon whisper sync employee, and wipe their current team.

BTW, reason I am so pissed is because I have not been able to send from my office Scanner in 2 days, as it uses apples SMTP servers. Couple that with kicking Snow Leopard support to the curb with MM services/iCloud, I'm seeing red over this *****~:mad:

7. Lankyman macrumors 68000

I know I'm probably missing a trick here with regards to iCloud. However, if one is using a web mail client such as Gmail, even if you are using it through the Apple.Mail client as IMAP then what is the purpose of iCloud for email. Surely wherever you are with IMAP your emails will be the same regardless of device as they are all on a remote server?

8. Lankyman macrumors 68000

No one know enough about iCloud to answer this one yet?