iCloud Not Setting Up on Windows 7 w/ Outlook

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by kc0eak, Jan 3, 2012.

1. kc0eak macrumors newbie

My dad has recently bought an iPhone 4s. He has been trying to get iCloud setup to sync with MS Outlook, but has been running into problems. He has installed the Control Panel and tried to turn on Contacts & Calendars. When he tries to turn these on, he gets an error message. I have attached a screenshot of that error. He has reported the error to Apple through the error box, but has not heard anything back as far as a possible fix. Everything between his iPhone and iCloud is syncing perfectly, so the problem definitely has something to do with the PC end of things. Any ideas on how to get past this error and get MS Outlook syncing with iCloud?

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. aham23 macrumors regular

there are so many iCloud control panel issues right now and very few answers or people in the know who can help. i would suggest a complete uninstall of the control panel, clean the registry, then reinstall and try again. you could also check over at the Apple Discussion Forum, but help is hit or miss.

currently the control planel is not working for me (Vista/Outlook), but I get a different error. good luck.