iCloud Photo Library Sharing?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by hokiepokie07, Nov 26, 2014.

1. hokiepokie07 macrumors 6502a

Is it possible to share my iCloud Photo Library across two separate iCloud accounts? Basically, I'd like my wife and I's photos to be in sync. Right now, we have to plug her phone in our laptop and upload them to iPhoto. We have the family share album, but that doesn't work unless she uploads them to the album. Thanks!

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

No, you can't sync between iCloud accounts. You can share a photostream with anyone, but you can't sync the accounts.

3. hokiepokie07 thread starter macrumors 6502a

What's the best alternative for our problem, or are we doing the best thing by just plugging her iPhone in periodically and uploading all her photos and videos?

I'm working on uploading everything to iCloud Photo Library, but it's a pain so we both have the same photos and videos on our devices. It's a pain to find her photos and videos to upload on iCloud Photo Library each time I download her pictures to iPhoto.

Thanks.

4. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

I use Dropbox to automatically upload all photos taken from all devices, so they're available on all iDevices without burning up storage space.