iCloud photo library some are blank white spaces

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MrMister111, Feb 22, 2016.

1. MrMister111, Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2016

MrMister111 macrumors 68000

I have iCloud photo library enabled and use it on my iMac and my iPhone. However, eventually I've got all my photos and videos in the iCloud, but on my iPhone I have a load of spaces, blank white pictures. This is only on my iPhone. The uploading is completed on my Mac, I've checked.

The only thing recently was I was on 200Gb iCloud option, I've now had to upgrade 1Tb option as I also had a lot of videos to store. I restarted iPhone, logged in/out of Apple ID still the same on my iPhone.

Also it doesn't seem to be syncing the changes from my iMac, for example, I've rotated a few photos, and they haven't on the iPhone. It looks like when I've ran out of space its stop the sync between iCloud-iMac-iPhone, although on the iMac is fine.

On the iPhone under photos it still says 273 videos to upload, but it isn't. I've been connected to my home WiFi for hours and hours over days and days.

I went to switch off iCloud photo library on my iPhone, but then got a bit scared when it said, it will delete all... so I cancelled.

Anyone help please.
    thanks

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456140556.302082.jpg

2. MrMister111 thread starter macrumors 68000

Still haven't had any luck. Logging in/out, restarting etc.

Anyone help before I have to goto an Apple store for them to tell me to restart, or at least I'll have probs as probably tell me to do something on my iMac which isn't there obviously...

Thanks