iCloud photo/ photo stream issue

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by Donia330i, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Donia330i macrumors regular

My photos seemed to have stopped syncing between devices. I just went on vacation and took pics on various devices and uploaded pictures to different devices and they have yet to sync across all my iOS devices. Any ideas? Both devices are on the same wifi. Nothing else has changed. When I go into the photo section in settings it says it has 7xx photos to upload but nothing ever happens. Very annoying because I would be able to access all my photos on any device again. Trying to compile albums is difficult now. If anyone knows a fix. Please let me know. Thanks!

2. Donia330i thread starter macrumors regular

3. KoolAid-Drink macrumors 65816

How long are you waiting? The same thing happened with me; I just let my Mac and iPhone sit overnight, and it synced. If it's the first sync, that wait is just the servers communicating with each other.

If it's not the first time, I'd recommend resetting all devices (restarting your iPhone/iPad by holding the power button and home button simultaneously until the device restarts; restart your Mac the normal way), then disconnect and reconnect from WiFi.

Hope this helps!