iCloud photo stream no longer works

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by stonyboys, Oct 28, 2013.

1. stonyboys macrumors 6502

Hey guys I don't know if it's iOS7 or something else but my photo stream doesn't work anymore. On my iphone is still shows the pictures in the photos app under "my photo stream" but it doesn't upload them to my computer anymore. How can I fix this?

2. Joe Siegler macrumors member

Joe Siegler

This was working fine until sometime this afternoon, when my newest photos didn't want to download. I'm using Win8 Pro 64bit using v3.0 of the iCloud Control panel.

It gets to a certain point and gets stuck. It will download most of my photo stream, but the half a dozen or so pics I took today won't show up for some reason.

I have everything backed up on my local computer, so I don't need the cloud anymore. I don't want to delete like 800 of them one by one, that "reset photo stream" option is still missing.

I've been trying a combination of logging out, resetting, etc, so far I can't find a magic combo to get it unstuck.

Pics working fine on iPhone 5S & iPad 3, both using iOS 7. It's just the PC side that gets stuck. Might have to try the hard way of deleting all the cloud photos and starting from scratch.