iCloud pictures not being deleted

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by chestvrg, Jan 12, 2017.

1. chestvrg macrumors 65816

chestvrg

I need help. Using my computer I uploaded all my picture library using the iCloud Drive option. Recently I had been testing the photo iCloud Drive and had uploaded independently about 2,000 and then deleteed the albums one by one.

Well when I uploaded my entire library yesterday (approximately 16,000 photos), I noticed on my iPhone I was getting duplicates. After like 2 hrs had pass and all of them were visible on the iPhone I noticed I had like 33,000 the count read and started noticing too many duplicates to delete one by one, so I disabled the iCloud Drive on the iPhone the option for photos and then proceeded the tidious task of delete the remaining 4,000 by selecting on the iPhone.

Now on my iPhone I'm showing no more pictures and my iCloud storage reads 0KB, but when I go to iCloud via google chrome it still reads 33,000 and then it says that in 30 days they will be deleted, but they are all still there. I don't know if there is a function that will delete all at once.

Is there a function that will delete all of them at once? Why if I already deleted them on iPhone, they are still showing on iCloud photos? Help.
    [​IMG]

2. psynnott macrumors 6502

psynnott

You need to go into Photos, then Albums, then Recently Deleted folder. Press Select, then Delete all.

3. chestvrg thread starter macrumors 65816

chestvrg

Thank you for replying. You mean on the iCloud browser right? Because I already emptied my deleted photos on my iPhone, but they still remain on the iCloud photos section, it still reads 33,xxx pictures pending deletion in like 28 days.

I also got an email telling me I had 30 days to download the pictures before they are fully delteled. I want to fully delete them so I can star over again.