iCloud problem

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by ProwlingTiger, Jan 26, 2015.

1. ProwlingTiger macrumors 65816

ProwlingTiger

Whenever I try and search for a message on iCloud.com from another computer or even my iOS devices, I get either an error (on iCloud.com) or the search takes forever (iOS devices) and never find what I'm search for because it takes too long. I run a business and use iCloud as my primary email address and when I first got it (MobileMe era) it was used for everything including website signups so I have lots of spam that I haven't yet sorted out.

Compared to gMail, it's plain horrid.

Am I the only one? The only way I can search my email is from Mail on Mac. To me, it shouldn't be like this anymore (MobileMe).

Thanks,
    Daniel

2. impaler macrumors 6502

It is pretty bad. Search is pretty darn good on a Mac (it's "Gmail like" since it's fully indexed), and can search content of messages, but on the web and in iOS is painful. Very painful. I use iCloud for push, but I dread if I ever need to find anything, because I'd have to know which folder to look in. So for that, I forward all iCloud to Gmail for my true repository.