Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tennisplaya2004

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 25, 2009
Hey guys,

As the title suggests, I am having some problems with iCloud. For some reason, I can't see any of my purchased songs. I had no problems this morning. I could see all my songs under the new purchased section in the itunes store, and I even downloaded a couple of previously purchased songs onto my new mac. Now, for some reason, I can only see two songs under the purchased songs in itunes store. The remaining two hundred plus songs that I have purchased on itunes can no longer be found under the purchased section in the itunes store. Any suggestions on what I should do?

Applegal

macrumors member
Jun 16, 2008
Tucson, Az
Hey guys,

As the title suggests, I am having some problems with iCloud. For some reason, I can't see any of my purchased songs. I had no problems this morning. I could see all my songs under the new purchased section in the itunes store, and I even downloaded a couple of previously purchased songs onto my new mac. Now, for some reason, I can only see two songs under the purchased songs in itunes store. The remaining two hundred plus songs that I have purchased on itunes can no longer be found under the purchased section in the itunes store. Any suggestions on what I should do?

I am having the same problem. Trying to re-download music on a new computer and all my music is missing. Hoping its a glitch. Server upgrade.

Last edited:

oneshoeoffmusic

macrumors newbie
Jun 21, 2011
I'm only seeing music videos in my Previously Purchased list on my Mac, iPhone and iPad. I even bought an album on my iPad and it's not showing up in the Purchased tab on the iPad, iPhone or in iTunes on my Mac.

I've used iCloud for downloading songs from other devices before and it was so great! Hoping this is a temporary glitch...

pmz

macrumors 68000
Nov 18, 2009
NJ
Glitch on Apples end, everyone is seeing the same thing. Sounds like server upgrades.

Prolly be fixed by morning.

KnoxHarrington

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2010
Same thing here: all that I see in my music purchases are a couple of videos, but all apps and books seem to be there.

Oh well, I guess this is what the "beta" in "iCloud Beta" means.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.