iCloud sending shared Calendar emails

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by aj350z, Mar 15, 2012.

1. aj350z macrumors member

Is this something new? I have been sharing my work calendar with my wife. She has been sharing hers with me. We have never got an email saying an event was created before today. Does anyone know how to turn this off?

Thanks for you help.

2. Superdad1725 macrumors newbie

I am having the very same issue. It is very annoying. It just started yesterday. I've logged into iCloud on my computer and the options to email changes are not checked. Anyone???

3. shadofy macrumors newbie

Me 3

Me 3. Exact same situation. I had been having other iCloud issues so am somewhat relieved to see this is universal. Started at same time and is annoying and creates work deleting.

4. jasonjoyn macrumors newbie

Make that 4. This started late this afternoon and is driving my wife and me crazy.

Can't seem to find where to report this to Apple, anyone know?

5. mrmullet macrumors newbie

6. LauKS macrumors newbie

7. aj350z thread starter macrumors member

Does anyone have a new apple product to use the express lane? I tried yesterday with my iPhone 4s but they wanted me to pay money. Maybe when someone gets the new iPad they can try to ask apple :wink wink: I won't be able to try that till tonight when I get home from work

8. scr1968 macrumors regular

9. aj350z thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for that link. I just tested that thought by creating a new event and guess what? No email on the wires side. Awesome that apple was quick to fix that. Now i think they should of sent out a service update email instead of hiding it on that support page...