Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kagharaht

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 7, 2007
So I was having problems with Mail and among other things. I finally eded up doing the Erase All Contents and settings on iMac M3 with Sonoma 14.4.1. All my media/Files is in iCloud. So it was easy enough to set it back up. It's been a few days, but the Shared Albums, I have 4, are all blank. They show up on the iPhone and iPad and relatives iPhones, but the iMac, after the restore and synching back to iCloud, shows them blank. I've left Photos on and never sleep or shut down the iMac for days now and it's still blank. All the photos in the library are showing up, even all the folders in the library are showing up. Just the Shared Albums are blank. Any suggestions?

kagharaht

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 7, 2007
I it's fixed. Apple Support pages shows, turn off sharing in Photos, wait a minute or so, turn it back on. Boom they started to come back! Resolved!

kagharaht

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 7, 2007
Wow after that Erase All Contents and Settings, the time clock on the menu bar won't change. Settings has no effect. I rebooted and now I can change it. I'm starting to think Sonoma is really buggy in a bad way.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.