Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

"icloud status" is gone

McDaddio

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 6, 2014
I used to have a "icloud status" column, now it is gone.
Only have an "icloud download" column and it is empty.

when I had it before, there was about half my music as "waiting"
Now I no longer even have that column availabile.

I tried:
- Logging off and logging back in.
- Deauthorizing and re-authorizing computer.
- Turning off computer.

Any suggestions?

Sartre

macrumors newbie
Jul 1, 2009
In Songs view, right-click on the top of the column bar and you’ll be able to select which columns you want to see, including iCloud status.

Comment

McDaddio

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 6, 2014
In Songs view, right-click on the top of the column bar and you’ll be able to select which columns you want to see, including iCloud status.

It is not there.
It used to be there.
There is only "icloud download" there.

Comment

Sartre

macrumors newbie
Jul 1, 2009
I know. You have to add it by right-clicking on the column bar in Songs view. Then check iCloud Status.

Comment

McDaddio

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 6, 2014
I am trying to say that I right click on the column bar in Songs view and "icloud status" is not an option. Only has "icloud download". It is not there. It used to be there.

Comment

yatyisam

macrumors newbie
Apr 18, 2015
Is your iCloud Music Library turned on? I noticed that when I turned mine off, the iCloud Status column disappeared, even in the choices in the pull down.

Comment

kerrikins

macrumors 65816
Sep 22, 2012
Yes, do double check that it's turned on, at least once I've found that it's randomly turned itself off for some reason.

Comment

Julien

macrumors G4
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
All of my Playlist are changing to the new 'minimalist look' and I'm losing the right click to view other options. How do you do right click and add other options to view once a Playlist changes to the new view?

Comment

Sartre

macrumors newbie
Jul 1, 2009
^ You need to be in Songs view. The menu in the top-right corner, below the search bar.

Comment

Julien

macrumors G4
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
^ You need to be in Songs view. The menu in the top-right corner, below the search bar.
Thanks, that's it. Wonder why they were changing to Playlist view? Also this is a new view because I never remember seeing this before?

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.